Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Building Thunderbird

I got my Thunderbird build on my laptop last weekend. This time, the process went little smoother than last time I built FireFox. I disabled my Avira antivirus and ZoneAlarm firewall which caused downloading and compiling problem last time. This was what I had in my .mozconfig

mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=@TOPSRCDIR@/objdir-tb-debug
mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT=mail
ac_add_options --enable-application=mail
ac_add_options --enable-debug
ac_add_options --disable-optimize
ac_add_options --enable-calendar
ac_add_options --with-windows-version=600

After one hour of compilation, thunderbird finally was built.



However there was an error when I opened the thunderbird



I just click ignore to keep the program alive because I needed to finish my Thunderbird Lab first.

No comments:

Post a Comment